Termes et conditions
These Terms and Conditions, the Order Confirmation and the Invoice constitute the Contract for the purchase of Reef Tiger Watches and/or Reeftiger Instruments sold on our Website (“Goods”) between Reef Tiger Limited ("we"/"us") and you, the customer. Please read them carefully. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to modify it in writing or by email.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice by updating the terms shown on this website. It is your responsibility to review the website terms each time you enter the website to ensure you are aware of our latest terms and conditions. Your use of this website after a change has been made signifies your acceptance of the revised terms.
1. PLACING YOUR ORDER
- You may place an Order on our Website by choosing the selected Goods for the indicated prices. The desired Goods will be added in your shopping bag. Review your shopping bag. To delete the selected Goods from your shopping bag, click on the “Remove” button next to the Goods. You can return to your shopping at any point by clicking the 'View shopping bag' button. Proceed to checkout to finalise your purchase and follow instructions.
- Once your order is confirmed you will receive an order confirmation by email. An invoice will be sent with the delivery. If, for any reason, we cannot accept your Order we will contact you by email or telephone.
- We reserve the right not to accept your Order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that the selected Good is out of stock, does not satisfy our quality control standards, is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set-out below.
- The purchase of Goods through our Website is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on our Website in accordance to English law. In order to place an Order, you will be requested to provide your personal details. You shall provide your full name, phone number, email address and other requested information. Furthermore, when ordering Goods, you shall provide payment details and you represent and warrant that the payment details are both valid and correct. You must confirm that you are the person referred to in the billing information provided.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Prices of the Goods shown on our Website are in Swiss Franc by default and other currencies according to the delivery locations. Prices are inclusive of UK VAT, and exclusive of surcharges, if any, levied on Goods delivered outside the EU. VAT may be excluded depending on the exportations rules. The price breakdown will be displayed when your shipping details have been entered. The total price of your purchase will be indicated in the Order Confirmation and on the Invoice. A regional surcharge of 8% applies on Goods to be delivered in North America for border handling, insurance, and documentation. Prices and surcharges are subject to change without notice but correct as displayed at the time of input.
- Payment shall be made in full, as shown on our Website, in the currency based on the country of delivery. You shall pay for the Goods by the methods of payment as may be displayed on our Website. We accept American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Delta, Visa Electron, Solo and Maestro debit cards.
- All transactions on this website are processed using Sagepay, a secure online payment gateway. Alternative payment methods, such as bank transfer, can be arranged on request.
- Shipping costs shall be covered by us, except for duties and taxes, which shall be covered by you.
- Your card will be charged when we issue the Order of Confirmation. Your order will be processed once your credit card issuer has authorised the use of your credit card for payment of the ordered Goods. If we do not receive such authorisation, we shall notify you. We will not supply and ship your Goods until payment has been settled in full.
3. WEBSITE SECURITY
- To help ensure your online shopping experience is safe we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This ensures any data you send us is encrypted and protected. When SSL is enabled you will see a padlock on the top of your browser window. The URL will begin with “https” when you are in secure mode.
- To ensure your data is kept private whilst being sent to us LindeWerdelin.com is registered with GeoTrust, a digital security certificate supplier. Click on the GeoTrust logo on the payment page to learn more about GeoTrust.4
- We shall deliver the Goods to the billing address specified by you on your Order. For security reasons we can only deliver to the billing address of the payment card.
- Any times specified by us on the Website or on the Invoice are approximate only, but we will exercise reasonable endeavours to comply with our estimated delivery times. Delivery of the Goods should take place within 2-4 days from the date when the payment is received by us for shipments to Europe and 5-10 days for elsewhere, subject to stock availability and delivery schedules. To check on the status of an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7.
- If delivery is delayed due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, we shall notify you. It is your responsibility to report non delivery or mis-delivery within 14 days of dispatch. Goods are deemed to have been accepted by you upon delivery to the agreed address confirmed by our carrier.
- We accept Pre-Orders of any Goods shown on our Website, and shall inform you of expected delivery date. Goods made available for Pre-Orders may be subject to change. We shall endeavour to notify you of any such change by email or other means, and offer you a suitable alternative.
- Ownership of, risk of damage to and risk of loss in your Goods will pass to you on delivery of the Goods.
- If for any reason you refuse to accept delivery of any Goods when they are delivered, or we are unable to deliver the Goods on time because you have not provided appropriate instructions, documents, licences or authorisations, we may store the Goods or return them to us and you shall be responsible for any associated costs.
- The quantity of any consignment of Goods recorded by us upon dispatch shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity received by you on delivery unless you can provide conclusive evidence proving the contrary.
- Certain Goods may be shipped by post and cannot be tracked once they have entered the postal system. All other shipments use carrier delivery for maximum security and tracking.
5. RETURN, CANCELLATION OR EXCHANGE OF GOODS
- If you are not satisfied with the Goods delivered or wish to exchange you must notify us within 10 days of receipt of delivery of the Goods, by email email@example.com or phone +44 727 6577.
- Upon notification we will provide you with a returns number and any documentation required for shipping the Goods back to us. Goods must be returned to us within 7 days of receiving these documents.
- Goods must be returned in its original packaging. You will be required to ensure the Goods are packaged securely and protected in transit. Shipping costs will be covered by us. We do not accept liability for Goods that are not returned via the shipping methods specified by us or for Goods that are returned due to change of mind.
- Refunds will be processed once the Goods have been received and inspected by us. Funds will only be credited to the original card used for purchase. You will be notified when the Goods have been received and of the outcome. All refunds remain at the discretion of us and refunds will only be made on Goods received in original condition. Refunds for Goods received outside the specified return times will be at our discretion.
- You must inspect the Goods on delivery for any visible marks or imperfections. If you notice any such defects, you must not wear or otherwise use the Goods and you must notify us within 4 days of delivery of the Goods of such marks or imperfections. If you do not comply with these requirements, we shall have no obligation to repair or replace or accept the return of the Goods for this reason. 6
6. CONTACT LINDE WERDELIN LIMITED
You can contact us by:
- telephone on +44 (0)20 7727 6577 between 9am to 6pm UK time on Mondays to Fridays
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax at +44 (0)20 7900 1722
- post at Linde Werdelin Ltd, Studio 7, 27a Pembridge Villas, London W11 3EP, Great Britain
7. PRIVACY STATEMENT
- In accordance to UK data protection legislation, by placing an Order, you agree and understand that we may store, process and use data collected from your Order for the purposes of processing your Order. We also collect your data via our Contact Us page, LWuniverse subscription form, and My LW Registration. Please note that we may share your data within our company and to third parties for shipping your Goods. Your data will not be made available to third parties for other reasons such as marketing.
- We will use our best endeavour to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and to protect your personal data from third unauthorised parties. However, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore we shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of our Website and any information or personal data provided to or taken from our Website by you.
- Personal data provided via our Website may be used by us to advise of, offer and supply goods and services, and for marketing purposes directly relating to us. We do not share your personal data with third parties, except where we reasonably consider it necessary to prevent fraud and to comply with law.
- Upon request, we will remove any information or your personal data from our database. Furthermore, you always have the right to access and correct the personal data you have provided to us. Any request concerning your personal data should be either emailed to email@example.com.
- The host server for this Website is located in USA,UK,GERMANY and differences are subject to the English courts and to the United Kingdom data protection laws.
- If any provision of this Contract is held to be illegal, invalid, void or unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining Terms and Conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties hereto agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute or remove, without notice, any information on this site as necessary.
- Provision - Upon submission of application, Linde Werdelin will ship the Product on trial ("Loan Product") to the Borrower (subject to availability) by registered courier. The Borrower is not obligated to purchase the Loan Product provided, however at the expiration of 5 days starting on the day of receipt of the Loan Product, or a prior agreed date, they return the Loan Product to Linde Werdelin in the same condition as supplied, by registered shipping with confirmation of receipt, in the original packaging. Shipping charges apply. Shipping is free to Europe; a nominal amount of £80 apply to the Rest of the World outside of Europe. The costs of shipping will be waived when the Borrower make a subsequent purchase of any Linde Werdelin timepiece.
- Guarantee - As a security for the Borrower, the Borrower authorises Linde Werdelin, before shipment of the Loan Product to Borrower, to take a guarantee for the amount of 30% of the full retail value listed on our Website or any other agreed amount for each Loan Product in order to obtain a pre-authorisation on the Borrower’s credit card from the relevant bank based on the Borrower’s credit card details supplied. Such pre-authorisation shall constitute a guarantee for payment if the Loan Product is not returned as provided in clause 9.a. Linde Werdelin undertakes not to debit Borrower’s credit card in case Borrower returns the Loan Product in conformity with clause 9.a.
- Return of Product - All Linde Werdelin products have been checked and are covered by a warranty as described in the Linde Werdelin warranty terms. The Borrower takes responsibility of dealing with the Loan Product with utmost care and to return the Loan Product in the same condition as received. The Borrower is liable for the full cost of any unreturned Loan Product. Any defect in the returned Product which is evidently due to lack of care will be charged for and the Borrower is hereby obligated to pay such charge that corresponds to the refurbishing cost of the Product. Should such a charge apply, Linde Werdelin will notify the Borrower of the extra charge in writing and Borrower authorises Linde Werdelin to deduct such charge from the amount to be credited to Borrower’s account in accordance to clause 9.b. above.
- Promise to Pay - If Borrower does not return the Loan Product after the trial period, LINDE WERDELIN may, at their discretion, debit the Borrower’s credit card for the full cost of the Loan Product. The amount shall be automatically debited from the Borrower’s credit card in accordance to the credit card details provided by the Borrower, or settled by the Borrower with other payment methods.
- Law and Jurisdiction - This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance to the laws of England and the Borrower irrevocably submit to the Courts of England for any action initiated by Linde Werdelin against Borrower. However, Linde Werdelin alone reserves the right to file an action against Borrower before the competent court of the domicile of the Borrower and the Borrower will submit to such a court.